Sunday, October 5, 2014

Luxebox Fall Edition 2014

What is it: Luxebox is a quarterly subscription where you receive 7-8 trial sized beauty and lifestyle discoveries.
Cost: $26+ tax every 3 months
$50 every 6 months
$96 annually
Shipping: Canada only

Here's what it looks like inside the box.


Here is the first product that I pulled out of the bag.
Nexxus Color Assure
which contains a primer, shampoo and conditioner. I think this packaging is cute but I have long, thick hair so this will probably only last me one wash. I somewhat found a guess of a price for this sample pack $5.38.



 Here is another tiny sample pack.

Eslor Sample Pack
I'm not sure on the price since these are smaples. But the full sized products are fairly expensive. I am excited to try these but I think again it will only last one or two trys, which isn't enough to see if you like the product.

Burt's Bee's Lip Gloss 
Rich, pearlized colour combines with natural oils rich in nutrients to leave your lips soft, shiny and 100% naturally beautiful. 

Colours:
Neutrals: Autumn Haze, Fall Foliage, Sweet Sunset, Sunny Day
Pinks: Ocean Sunrise, Rosy Dawn, Spring Splendor, Summer Twilight
Reds/Plums: Evening Glow, Ruby Moon, Nearly Dusk, Starry Night

• Delivers rich pearlized color with high impact shine
• Enriches with nourishing oils
• Promotes healthy looking and beautiful lips

• Available in 12 gorgeous shades
 
This lip gloss sucks. It smells disgusting and it is super sticky.
I would not recommend it or buy it. I received the colour 
Autumn Haze
Retail Value $12.99


So Susan Universal Blush:
A micronized, jet-milled blush that works with your skin's natural chemistry to create a universal healthy flush that is flattering on all skintones. Made with Buriti Fruit Oil to repair the epidermis and improve skin elasticity.
This blush is a really pretty colour. It has just the right amount of 
pigment so it will blend easily. The packaging is a bit on the cheap 
side but otherwise it's good.
Retail Value $17.46


This is a Loose Button brand brush. I'm not sure what it's for or what it's even called. 
Also i couldn't find a price for this product.

Jelly Pong Fairy Lashes Curl Mascara
Fairy Lashes CURL is a sculpting, curling mascara that continually curls lashes throughout the day with a unique synthesis of Moringa Seed resin that dries down and holds the curl of lashes for long-lasting results. The unique brush instantly creates dramatic volume and intense definition, while allowing eyelashes to remain spectacularly soft and light at the same time. This is a truly fabulous effect for the woman who wants to emphasize a deep, intense, seductive look. Apply first coat and sweep the heavy wand upwards for thick, luscious lashes. Apply a second coat to seal the curl in.
Bonus : No Mineral Oils • No Phthalates • Fragrance-Free • With Moringa Seed Resin • Hypoallergenic • Non-comedogenic • Suitable for contact lens wearers • Water-Resistant
This is the one product that I was really excited for. It's weird because 
it smells really good, like sweet almost. I haven't used it yet but I plan to soon.
Retail Value $18GBP $32.34CAD

Lila Grace Peach Mango Body Lotion

I'm not too big on using lotions that are scented, but this one smells good and during winter my hands get super dry so I will give it a go.
Retail Value: $4

The value of this box is good, totalling $72.17 without the Eslor sample or the loosebutton brush. But the over all quality of the products is questionable. I have a year subscription so hopefully the other boxes will impress me a bit better than this one.

Her;s my unboxing video :)

No comments:

Post a Comment