Saturday, October 18, 2014

Freebie/Sample Mail Haul

I recently decided that I wanted to try and do my product reviews so I started to look around for free products and coupons. I never realized that there are not very many opportunities for either in Canada. But I will give it my best shot and let you know how it goes.

The first freebie/ sample that I received I requested not for me, I work at an old folks home and we are forever running out or ward stock products usually on weekends when it's impossible to get any replacements. I know that this isn't that many but it will help. Look at how neat this packaging is.
I opened this puppy up and voila! 
The box came with four different types of samples plus a coupon for the same.
Next I received some Robax, my husband is forever having a sore back from working at a gym. I also occasionally have a sore back so I knew both these products and the coupons would be helpful.
Lastly, I received a sample of some calcium. I love that it came with a tiny pill container. 
So for me this was a big haul because it was my first one and I actually got things haha. All of these products will be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment