Monday, October 20, 2014

Freebie/Sample Mail Haul #2

So I have a pretty good week of freebies and samples. I was in Vegas for a week and then came home to all of these!

Firstly, I received some child proofing for cupboards and drawers. I may have lied and said I had kids but in reality I want them so my cats quit opening the cupboards. That is the most annoying thing because they open them and let them slam over and over and over again. 
Then I received some dog food for my dog haha obviously. I haven't gave these to him yet but  I'll let you know what he thinks when I do.

When I first saw this box I had no idea what is was and I was really excited.
Then I opened it haha. oh yea! I remember now, not as exciting I i thought it was going to be. But I will be donating these to where I work.
YAY!
I got the right box of samples from kotex this time. last time I got pads and gave them to a friend to use because I don't wear pads. Check out her review HERE.
And this little baby I picked up in Las Vegas so I was super stoked for that. I should have taken more haha. But i'm really curious to try this product. We will see if this little pack makes any difference. 


Thanks for checking out my post. What did you get this week? Did you get anything I did? Have you used any of these products before and how did you like them?

No comments:

Post a Comment