Thursday, September 18, 2014

Popbasic Alice Collection is here



The new Alice Collection is now available. I grabbed mine up ASAP. I usually am very wary of buying clothes online because I am super picky about fit and textures, but I thought I would give Popbasic a try and see. I ordered this collection as soon as I got the email. This collection will cost you $70 but here are the products you will receive for that price.



Forever Dress RRP $60

You know that item in your wardrobe you want to wear all the time? Our Forever dress has been designed with that in mind. It’s super soft and lightweight. Wear it for a day of reading or out with your friends for dinner and drinks. Lizzie and Natalie wear size small. 94% rayon; 6% spandex. Length: 39 inches.

Marais Key Necklace RRP $30

Add something special to your jewelry collection. Pair with your Forever dress for a simple date night outfit, or a Le Breton and jeans for running errands. Alloy; gold plated.

Gold Lock Bangle RRP $30

Designed to wear with your Forever dress, for a beautiful yet simple outfit. If you’d prefer, stack it with a mix of bangles, and throw on your favorite jeans and tee. Magnetic closure. Alloy; gold plated. Diameter: 2.5 inches.

With this collection you spend $70 and receive $120 worth of products. My favourite is the Marais Necklace, it is what drew me to the collection in the first place. Popbasic also gives you a style guide to help with styling these products which is extremely helpful to me because I have problems making outfits. I have a lot of great pieces but no idea how to style them. 
If this subscription interests you get $15 off with this Code

No comments:

Post a Comment