Monday, September 8, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag has shipped!!


Yay! I just received an email saying that my Ipsy Bag has shipped.
Now depending on everything it should be here either by the end of the week or early next week. I'll keep you posted and then I will have a blog post and hopefully a video unboxing :)

Also because I couldn't help but peek at my glam room this month I am going to post a photo of what I will be receiving this month.

In the Glam Bag: 

You received the below items in your September Glam Bag, crafted for you via ipsyMatchLearn more
REVIEW ME!
Crown Brush
Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush
REVIEW ME!
NYX
Hot Singles Eye Shadow
REVIEW ME!
Pacifica
Natural Water-Proof Eye Pencil
REVIEW ME!
Briogeo
Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask
REVIEW ME!
CAILYN
Art Touch Tinted Lip Gloss
See the rest of this month's official products (and click each to reveal offers)

I'm excited to try the Hair mask and the lip gloss. I don't really wear eye liner or eye shadow so those ones will probably not get used other than to test them out and again the brush is a cool product but I might not get that much use out of it. But I love the bag this month!!


If Ipsy is something you are interested and want to sign up click HERE (my referral link).

No comments:

Post a Comment