Monday, September 8, 2014

Hello and welcome!

Hello and welcome to my new blog where I will be talking about my subscriptions boxes and reviewing the products inside. I started my subscription obsession in February 2014 when I signed up for the Ipsy glam bag. I had only signed up for a month to month subscription because I wasn't sure if I would like it or not and I have been impressed with it for the most part. Just this month (September 2014) I decided what the heck, might as well just sign up for a year subscription and save myself some money. All I had to do was email their help desk and tell them I wanted to change subscriptions, it was all very easy and I received an email the very next day saying that it was changed. I am very impressed with Ipsy's customer service. I also have signed up for Topbox, which is basically Canada's version of Ipsy and I have received one month so far and have been pleased with the contents. Then I also received a box for review from Voxbox and Influenster for an honest review. Realizing how much I love getting parcels in the mail. I went crazy and signed up for a bunch more haha.
This blog will contain (hopefully) video unboxings, reviews on all of the products I receive, and a bunch more things that I haven't figured out yet. If there are any types of posts that you would like to see or you don't like seeing please let me know. Also if you have any tips and tricks I'd love to hear them. I look forward to connecting with everyone.

~Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment