Monday, September 8, 2014

Garnier Fructis Color Shield VoxBox

You're IN!

Welcome to the Garnier Fructis Color Shield VoxBox!
Hi Justine,
Congratulations! You've been selected for the Garnier Fructis  #ColorShield VoxBox! Specially designed for YOU and your hair to defend it from hair colour enemies!
The brand wants to hear what you have to say, so be sure to test the products as soon as you receive, as we'll be opening the post-survey very soon!
We'll send you a tracking number soon, but in the meantime, here's your road map to the Garnier Canada VoxBox:


I was lucky enough to receive this email a few weeks ago telling me I had qualified for a special VoxBox to sample and review. The box I had qualified for is the Garnier Fructis Color Shield box. 



Here is my unboxing video.


My review video will be posted soon. If you received this box or another review box from Influenster VoxBox let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment